This drink is very effective and it can easily treat symptoms of indigestion, such as acid reflux and heartburn. Moreover, it will help you with your weight loss process and boost the function of your metabolism.
How does the drink function?
Coconut milk possesses antimicrobial properties and contains a lot of healthy fats. Some of the benefits of consuming coconut milk are:
• Boosts the metabolism
• Burns calories
• Protects from digestive issues
• Reduces the loss of proteins
• Stops infections
• Heals damaged tissue
Turmeric possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Here are the benefits of turmeric:
• Reduces fever and pain caused by an illness
• Soothes and heals the digestive system
• Detoxifies the body
• Makes the blood thinner and improves its circulation
• Protects from ulcers
• Reduces arthritis pain
Black pepper is an ingredient that stimulates the absorption of the active compound of turmeric called curcumin.
Honey soothes the digestive tract and improves digestion. It also:
• Defeats insomnia
• Reduces muscle fatigue
• Improves digestion
• Balances the blood sugar levels
• Boosts the energy levels
• 2 cups of coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon of ginger powder or 1 piece sliced ginger
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric
• ¼ teaspoon of black pepper – ground
In a bowl, mix the ingredients. Not the honey. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes in a saucepan. Then, add the honey.
Drink this beverage 60 minutes before bed and you will feel full of energy and fresh in the morning.